In this Episode of the Waiternomics & Employee Trap Escape Plan Podcast we will meet Mari Smith.World Renowned Social Media Thought Leader, Best Selling Co-author with Guy Kawasaki of The New Relationship Marketing: How to Build A Large, Loyal, Profitable Network Using the Social Web.
I’ve Learned a ton from Mari over the years, from attending her Social Media Immersion Event in San Diego to reading all of her books and following all of her most recent posts. I even had a Private Consultation with Mari learning all the Most Recent Best Practices That Work on Social Media Today. I consider Mari a True Thought Leader and Social Influencer That Practices What She Preaches with Honesty and Integrity!
Additionally, in this session you’ll discover:
- What Social Platforms and Tactics Are Most Effective Today.
- Other Platforms Mari recommends
- The Relevance of YouTube as A Social Network
- Why You Must Be On FaceBook
- Who is Mike Stelzner
- Experimenting With Facebook Ads
- The Power and Simplicity of Social Media Tools to Maintain all of your Social Media Accounts
- How Many Tweets Should You Send Out Per Day
- Best Ways To Engage Your Audience With Social Media
- Is Content King and Engagement Queen?
- Mari’s Alaska Airlines Story ( Very Cool)
- Plus So Much More………And Then Some!
Resources And Links Mentioned In This Session Include:
DID YOU ENJOY THIS EPISODE? PLEASE LET ME AND MARI KNOW!
If you enjoyed this episode and have a few seconds, let me and Mari know
on Twitter by clicking on the link below:
Click here to let me and Mari Know!!