In this session of the Waiternomics & Employee Trap Escape Plan Podcast, I have the privilege of Interviewing John Lee Dumas of the Wildly Successful Podcast- Entrepreneur On Fire. John generously shares his Journey of being an Officer in the Military, traveling the country, his Real-Estate Career and Ultimately How he Decided to Host a 7 Day a week Podcast. John is also the Best Selling Author of- Podcast Launch: How To Podcast; A complete guide. The Fascinating Part is John Has taken his Podcast from Zero to $100,000.00 per month. To date John has Interview over 400 Entrepreneurs including Seth Godin, Gary Vaynerchuk, Tim Ferris, Barbara Corcoran and Pat Flynn.
In Addition, We chatted about the following:
- How Consuming content in His car lead to Podcasting.
- The Importance of Attending Events.
- How A Mentor Can Change Your Future.
- Building a Solid Foundation Block by Block.
- The Value of Social Credibility
- Why You “Must” Have a System in Place
- Actually Turning Down Interviews
- How to Deal with Advertisers
- Disclosing Income Open and Honestly
- Mimicry is the Best Form of Flattery
Resources And Links Mentioned In This Session Include:
- Entrepreneur On Fire
- Jay Abraham
- Pat Flynn
- Cliff Ravenscraft
- Lewis Howes
- Legal Zoom
- Podcasters’ Paradise
I appreciate you! And Thanks again for taking time out of your day to join me and John.